Cheap Car Insurance
Finding cheap auto insurance should not be an impossible task. You and your family deserve to have maximum coverage at a price that will not cost you an arm and a leg.
Getting affordable auto insurance can become a reality if you use through FindInsuranceToday.com to compare rates. Our sites offers access to multiple insurance providers and individual brokers. You can get affordable price quotes and select a plan that will give you cheap car insurance without any hassle.
Get Multiple Quotes to Find the Cheapest Rate
There is no pressure involved when you search for cheap insurance quotes on FindInsuranceToday.com. We are an independent website and are not owned by or affiliated with any insurance company. Our independence allows us to operate with the best interest of our customers in mind. We want you to find a cheap insurance rate and set up an inexpensive insurance plan for yourself and your family. Our goal is to help you gain access to cheap automobile insurance you cannot find elsewhere.
Nothing can rival the resources FindInsuranceToday.com offers to aid you in your search for cheap insurance. Our site features comprehensive guides designed to compare the types of coverage plans offered by insurance companies. We also offer full reviews of the plans and services offered by all major insurance companies with our insurer report cards. This helps our customers be better informed about which companies offer affordable insurance and which plans will best fit their current needs.
Save Money with Car Insurance Discounts
Driving a safe car is its own reward. You enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that the equipment on your vehicle can help you prevent accidents and minimize your injuries in the event that a collision does occur. In addition to these benefits, certain vehicle safety devices can qualify you for substantial car insurance discounts. Insurers understand that vehicle safety equipment reduces the likelihood of accidents and injuries, thereby also reducing the likelihood of a claim. Carriers reward this lower risk with lower premiums. The following are the car safety devices for which insurers most commonly offer discounts.
- Air bags: If your vehicle has airbags on the driver's side of the vehicle, you can save up to 25% on your insurance premiums. For vehicles with airbags on both sides of the vehicle, the discount may be as large as 40%. These discounts apply to the personal injury protection (PIP) or medical payments coverage of your car insurance policy.
- Anti-lock brakes: A factory-installed, all-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS) will usually qualify you for a small discount on your collision premium. Almost all newer cars are equipped with ABS, but few people receive this discount because they do not mention it to their insurance agents.
- Restraint system (seatbelts): Insurers usually offer discounts for factory-installed passive restraint systems, otherwise known as motorized seatbelts. This discount will apply to the medical payments portion of your policy.
- Automatic daytime running lights: If your car has automatic daytime running lights, you could qualify for a modest discount on your collision premiums. Daytime running lights are basically headlights that the driver cannot shut off unless the vehicle is turned off. Automatic daytime running lights increase the visibility of the vehicle, which reduces the risk of a collision.
- Anti-theft devices: Vehicles that came with approved anti-theft equipment may qualify you for a discount of up to 25% on your comprehensive premiums in some states. A car alarm is the most common example of a vehicle anti-theft device, but many insurers require the alarm to be automatically enabled in order to qualify for a discount.
- Lo-Jack system: Technically speaking, a Lo-Jack system is an anti-theft device, but it is much more sophisticated than the typical car alarm or other traditional equipment. A Lo-Jack system enables local law enforcement officers to track a vehicle's location once it's been stolen. With some insurers, a Lo-Jack system can save you up to 10% on your comprehensive car insurance premiums.
- VIN-etched windows: A few carriers will discount your comprehensive auto insurance premiums if you have your vehicle's VIN etched into all of your windows.
Get the Coverage Levels You Need at an Affordable Price
Offering quotes on cheap auto insurance is not the only purpose FindInsuranceToday.com serves. Educating our customers is also a priority. For that reason, FindInsuranceToday.com is your top resource for finding out what insurance coverage levels you need to ensure you are protected. If you want to know if you qualify for no down payment insurance where you live, you can find that information on our website.
Using FindInsuranceToday.com could save you hundreds of dollars in insurance rates. Finding affordable insurance through our site is much easier than going directly to a company, agent or broker. We have no hidden agenda. Our only objective is to give customers enough quotes to open the doors for them to obtain cheap insurance.
Switching to another insurance provider does not need to be a chore. Let FindInsuranceToday.com take the hassle out of finding a plan for you and give you the savings on auto insurance you and your family deserve!